Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A New Light


M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.


Art by: Z. K. Hutchins


I think this evening *technically morning* I shall use the remainder of my chilled *a step up from yesterday's rather warm* green tea and use my peach gelatin to create bites similar to the thick and delectable mango stars in my favorite Taro Milk Tea. Maybe I will add real fruit bits? ^^



I was told my song that I wrote may become part of the Sunday line-up soon. It needs more orchestration though. Made me feel good. I was told it was one of my friends favorite songs he's heard lately! :D

I might just have to make a clay-mation now. Something very weird and unexpected. I've tried before. They use a poly something or other instead of clay. You wouldn't know her.

Tomorrow is my girlfriend's and my one year anniversary!!!! :D yay!!!!

I want to play saxophone in band class. Unfortunately I am not a band geek nor do I own/know how to play a band instrument.

I love blogging.

I want to try and write music that's more alternative and melodic. I need to work on good lyrics and try and get something good going. I think my main setback is that kind of music requires a band most of the time. I am one person with a guitar and the occasional drummer. Music is grand ihn it?

Feel the need to fight cutting? Check out the music video on youtube, The Way She Feels by Between the Trees. For some help with cutting or any other problem, comment on my blog Help By Faith anonymously or email me at zacheryh777@gmail.com .

Hey! That's the kinda music I might enjoy creating... :] Very enlightening!
It's creative, melodic, there's a reason, capturing, I enjoy the guitar's tones and the keys added in... Yes, there I have set a goal for myself! I wish I had that guys high range though. That's talent.

Alright, I love you guys! .... Whoever is reading this....

Moral of this: Problems can and need to be fixed.

Monster Man, out~

1 comment: