Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Saturday, September 19, 2009

You Don't Have to Read it if You Don't Want To- I Understand...


M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.

Dudes and dudettes! I am totally spazzin' out right now... I'm having one of my fits that I tend to only get in pressured situations. It's as though no matter how slow I move everything feels like it's going super fast and my mind freaks out. I end up feeling like I'm having a stroke and then that causes a panic attack as well... I feel like I'm on speed or something! I don't know what that would be like but it sounds like it could potentially fit the description.

You don't have to read anything of this color/within the " " if you don't want to; they're just my old myspace blog posts and are really good. I guess it made this post uber long and that's why I am giving you the option *heh* to skip them and know where they are to skip.

I had taro milk tea tonight as well as honeydew milk tea. They were yums. First a large then a medium. Got home at one o'clock in the anti-meridium.

This is totally my second posting in like... 5 hours or sumpthin.

While I wait for my slow dial-up connection to load myspace and my blog posts I shall ask you to play your own elevator music in your head; I always have the same one in my head and I always love it.

As the music plays- my bladder may burst but I would rather not move right now. I am very tired. Tomorrow I may ask Urie-nator if he'd like to get to the church early to write some muze. I hope my beans/broccoli haven't rotted. That would be disappointing seeing as I have yet to try my recipes!

OH! Here's one post:

"

Current mood:here
Category: Life

it's sad because being alive as long as we have and seeing others with life we take for granted how great that truly is in this infinate solar system on the outer edge of the milky way galaxy this blue ball birthed 6 billion beings of man and here we are in this day and age we set speaking and worshiping and fighting and loving and we're alive and because we have not a recollection of being lifeless we cannot truly understand how greatly blessed we are to be alive today thanks Dad :]"

The muze continues- I'm listening to ACB; check them out!

Another! :

"
Current mood:Amazed
Category: Life
...Why don't people just... slow down? Look at the stars. Spill your heart out to what seems to keep you together. People are so anxious to understand what they can't... but we're not meant to. If we knew everything, we'd have no reason to look up to anything, no reason to have that longing; to seek answers from something more superior. What are you seeking? What's the MOST important thing in your life? No matter your other priorities, how important is that thing? What are you going to do? Ditch it or put aside these things that seem so pointless in comparison, just to follow out what you are meant to do? Don't rush but don't stand still. Don't expect too much but expect more every day. Someone told me that a while ago. Don't let yourself be blinded by things that are less important than that ultimate goal. I've seen so many people hurt because they fear and they are just niglected... I guess I'm just collecting my thoughts... but it hurts to watch other people and not know what to do. Don't let yourself be passive about the things that are "too deep and will complicate my life," when some day it will get you in trouble and leave you on an ice patch where you just find yourself spinning those old tires.
Have yourself a good time but make sure you can see clearly out your window."

... and finally:

Current mood: blah
Category: Religion and Philosophy

07/21/08_Fear

For a while this spider, a daddy long leg, has been crawling around next to me on my wall. I looked at it and thought, 'His life is about to end, just because I don't want him to crawl on me. If I were that spider I would be terrified, seeing a massive object about to flatten my form. His death is so sad because his life existing is not pleasant to me. To him I'm just this dictator who chooses who lives and who dies, that is, right when he's about to shrivel. Before then, I'm just a giant thing, sort of strange, just setting there. "I wonder what it is." Look, he's just trying to make it up the wall to a web in the corner. He'll never make it. If I were him, I'd be breaking down. "It's been an hour and I keep falling! Why can't I just grip onto this wall and make it home?" I'd be so annoyed with myself because I can't do it and no matter my

Zach|4

efforts I am failing. And there he is, still trying. I don't think I'll kill him. What's the point? I know, he's a spider, but, he has instincts like humans. He's made to survive. And when death stares him in the face, his instincts are to defend, or run away. He wants to live. Isn't that enough reason to let him survive? I feel so bad for him. I'll just let him be, let his nature do what he does. I could take him outside, but I don't know, are my efforts worth it? Where did he go? Did he give up?' It wasn't until actually typing what he might be thinking, that I realized how much he related to people; how much he related to..."

That is my past... but it means so much...


Moral of this: Some things make your girlfriend fall in love with you, some things make you fall in love with your girlfriend. Just don't let the past escape you.

Much Love,

Monster Man, out~

No comments:

Post a Comment