Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

UGH!



M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.

I don't even know why I thought I could make something similar! I put my Bubble Tea making on hiatus... possibly forever! UGH!

Short post... I am truly sorry... just epic fail...

Moral of this: Don't tamper with God's heavenly tea creation... -.-

Monster Man, out~

4 comments:

  1. Does the picture have to do with the post? 'Cuz I can't see the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that angers me because that was the best picture in the ENTIRE world! I will have to figure out how to show it to you... maybe i can post the actual html/embed for it ^^.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get the code from Photobucket? If it's still on the site, you can just save it to your computer, then upload it to your post.
    And I would like to hear of this story that makes you want to no longer create bubble teas. .__.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's what i'm doing right now. i tried putting it up again last night and it worked but i guess it went away again. so hopefully it'll be up here next time you check it out.

    but it's just me realizing i'm not worthy or capable of being the bubble tea guru... -.-

    ReplyDelete