Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back


M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.

I haven't blogged in like five days! HOLY GEESHER WOWZAH!

Life has pretty much become a living hell since school started.

I'll give you some reasons:

The people are a drag on my efforts (to say the least)...

My schedule is completely full almost all the time; even this weekend has been...

It gets even more depressing and lonely each year...

I didn't sign up for French II but they decided that because I took French I, I must have wanted to take it again...

Mrs. Rockey has gone from our vice to our, uhm, Sr.? principle...

I am in a math class that is considered the hardest math course of my PHS career and am obligated to take...

I have a low motivation and self-esteem...

MY LIFE IS GONE.

So yea, that is pretty much a good summary of it... I find ellipsis useful (is that the plural for that?).

BTW ma amie Courtney, I am not steeling your idea of blogging for this particular entry. I planned on this for a while. XD

I have recently bought green beans to make fried beans and I also bought four more stalks of broccoli for some more stir fry! :D Me love me some Chinoise food! *that's the Chinese nationality en francais*.

I'm sad. I haven't any thing else to say after my hiatus...

Moral of this: Go to school, it's cool. *ARGH*

Monster Man, out~

No comments:

Post a Comment