Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Drugs


M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.

Tonight shall be another Bubble Tea adventure! I have my coconut milk, my whole milk *which I never have* and Jell-O... and fruit juices! Oh! And improved organization skills. ;]

Last night was different because I bought both a large taro and a medium honeydew! Yumm ^^!

Anberlin has a few good songs.

Autumn- derived from the Latin 'autumnus'- means maturity and manly. I see great things for this season. Stay active in your pure motives...

Me so hungry!

I have no idea how to look up the Greek and Hebrew for words. Should I be finding it easy? o.O

I need more time and people to write music with. I love it. It drowns my heart.


When you're in that place, it feels like there is a vortex line that's parallel with your back perched within your inner-most being. It's like your body is getting this tingling sense and lifting weakness. It's a drug. The feeling is attractive and alluring; it only makes you want more. And when you don't get more, the withdrawal is so antagonizing. The difference is- you can can get more... and...

...you need more.


I'm tired and am only writing because I felt like I needed to. I love blogging as you already know. I hope the people from all over Michigan and from other states that visit my blog actually read this. It may be too much to hope for but I think that would be amazing!

I took the liberty of taking a few extra straws from Bubble Island because they are sweet and needed for my creations.

If you get the chance, GO THERE!

It's good. I only try to create my own because I live too far away to get the real stuff often enough... sighs...

I don't have enough time to get a job. But I need one! GAWSH. >_>

My mouth tastes baaaaaad. I need to brush my teeth and go to beddy-byeee.... XD

I will See You At the Pole! Wednesday Sept. 23d, 2009 my friends!


Moral of this: Truly getting into that place does not come from finding your own way of doing so...

Much love,

Monster Man, out~

No comments:

Post a Comment