Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pièce de Résistance


M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.

Summer has ended and hell is beginning...

I got some new clothes... I like them sorta kinda :]

I don't like how they're not very original though... I need to lose weight so I can buy me some chick pants... prolly corduroy; I already have maroon ones... maybe some beige? Then it won't be as obscene to wear them XD.

I bought a really comfy zip up hoodie. ^^

This year will be better I hope... but I get the feeling it will go a lot slower than last year... that was the quickest and most unreasonably fast year of my life!

I am a sophomore. No more "stupid freshman" comments popping out of random mouths throughout the halls. Algebra II scares me. Especially since I lost my graphing calculator, they're required and they cost between $80-$120. >.>"

^Aren't those corduroys hot? ^

I dig the red ones...

Not only do I strongly dislike/hate school, I also do not condone the seasons changing to winter.

Got my license... all I need is a job for gas = // =

Got any musique IDyuhs for meh? naww? I ope soh 'cos I need some to put a fix on my creativeness and teenage angst... haha. That comes from the German for "fear" bah thuh way.

At least I don't have to sit through PMS for another year (heh that's Portland Middle School FYI). I think I shall make new friends considering all of my old partial ones graduated...

I'm going to do some stuff and try to sleep... G'night y'all!

Moral of this: Chick pants are awesome...

Monster Man, out~

2 comments:

  1. Okay, first question: Why are chick pants so awesome?
    Besides the fact that they're curvy. 'Cuz it's not like you have curves. ...And if you take offense to that, then I'm sorry, but you are waaay over the edge, with no hope of being saved!
    (jk ;D)

    It's incredibly stupid that they expect students at a public school to buy a $100+ calculator. >_<

    PMS... That is an awesome acronym for a school! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah well curves in the sense of hips because i know i dont have girl hips... i like how they put emphasis on the thy for some reason? and hold tight to the top of the calf then bell-bottom out.

    i agree with the stupidity of the priceness as well... do you take alg II this year or geo?

    and pms is a highly disrespected be agreed awesome acronym for a school... it fits us surprisingly well..

    ReplyDelete