Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Friday, September 25, 2009

It's Christmas!!! 9/25 see?!


M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.

So I've been celebrating in my mind my first out-of-country blog view! Please bow, Berlin, Deutschland (Germany, a little lingo trick I learned from Courtney Landon [sorry about lending out some more of your mysteriousness again])!!!!

Today in French we had a substitute. Mrs. Brubaker. She simply has plumped since last year.
El prego.


The bright side of having a sub in French is we get to turn off the lights and watch a movie. The down side is that the movie has to be in French. Today happened to be Jurassic Park I. I believe we were suppose to pick a Disney movie *which I get sick of all the time* but I got to put down my head and make an attempt to catch up on my lost sleep...

Today ended fairly well. TGIF

Once again I am just writing because I just LOVEEEEE!!!!!!!!! blogging. ^^

I hope my ear isn't getting infected, 'cos that would SUCK. The other morning there was some white pussy stuff coming out of it o.O and it smelt funny. It still hasn't fully healed but I haven't had any problems with it until now. Maybe I touch it too much? Dunno...

Tomorrow night is prayer and worship practice right before that. I'm psyched. It's fun and rejuvenates the soul. ;) Tonight was reggae dance practice. Interesting most definitely... for me? Not at all. Heh. Jamaican me crazay!

I'm trying to read a bunch of books. It's not working out so well...

School always sucks.

I should probably sleep but I just don't want to.

I think I may leave you guys though... sorry.

MORE OUT-OF-COUNTRY VISITS PLEASE!!! Malaysia? WOW... that'd be so exhilarating XD.

Everyone is getting sick :[ I'm glad I got over my sickness from this past weekend. S'all good.

Well... Good night

Much love,
Monster Man, out~

No comments:

Post a Comment