Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Waffles


M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.

Rough times I'm telling ya. Life is just busy and rough.

Costume band concert was awesome tonight. Love the marching band and the seventh/eighth graders were impressive.

God, help me.

God, help me.

I'm so lost.

I have hope. I put my trust in you.

I haven't felt well. Life is changing. It needs to but why this way?


Friday isn't coming soon enough. It's only Thursday. I TG for F.

French homework. It's prolly not getting done tonight. Man.

NOW FOR THE GOOD'N STUFF!!!!!!

Soup, bread sticks and food. That was my dinner.


"Never give up, never surrender!"

Shawn's rabbit welcomed me for the first time today by a friendly humping. I seem to be the only person animals do that to... why? I love you too, Waffles.

Moral of this: Lop eared rabbits are crazy hoppin' creatures. Their happiness can go too far. Watch it so they don't pull a fast one on ya.


Monster Man, out~

2 comments: