Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Monday, November 16, 2009

I Support Pandas Eating Pandas


M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.

Hey guys! National Hug an Asian Day, or, NHAAD, is November 30.

NOW is the time!
Are you going to make the decision?
-Hug an Asian, Save a life.





Still my worst class is Alg II...


I love love love Edison Glass, Desperation Band's latest album, and posters.

Asians are pretty nifty too ;)


SO when I spent the weekend at Cornerstone University not too long ago I made an interracial friend. His name is Tyler. People make a fuss about racism and such when it's just fun to joke around knowing that people take it too seriously for words. They themselves become racist. So jokes are made mocking racism. Tyler can laugh at himself because he's half African American, half German. I think that's just such an ironic and hysterical combination. He also has amazing hair. :]

I am happier. Change is occurring, and I've put my trust in God. All that I need to do is get more into my devotional habits and be lesser of a hypocrite.



Moral of this: Asians are generally nice and talented people! Don't fear the Reaper.

( XD haha)



Much Love,




Monster Man, out~

3 comments:

  1. Aww, but my Asian friend lives in West Virginia. :( (Guess I'll have to send her a virtual hug through MySpace ;) ) Considering hugging my Asian classmate randomly. :D
    Tyler had awesome hair. *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I nearly forgot. :P I saw that you have a link to you and Cody serenading that girl at Cornerstone! Well... I (and most other people) can't see it cuz I'm (we're) not friends with Kayla on Facebook... Just thought I'd let you know. And in case you haven't seen it, I did post my version on my blog, I hope you don't mind.

    http://peaches-and-snow.blogspot.com/2009/11/its-peanut-butter-jelly-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol thanks, i didn't really think about that... and i don't mind if you have it :D in fact that just means i'll have to link it to your blog ;)

    btw! this monday! NHAAD XD

    ReplyDelete