Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rosey Norman Rockwell Cheeks


M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.

Thanks to Dowagiac, Michigan and Jackson, Michigan (except for my Uncle) for continuing to view my blog even though there aren't any posts lately. Kudos to you. :]

I just recently received a blog view from a place called Jakarta, Indonesia? Wowzers!

School is blah but I am not good at math. Algebra II sucks lots of lots of lots of stuff.

I am a procrastinator. "Procrastinators Unite Tomorrow" says my infamous shirt.

Sleep is a necessity. I went through middle school on about two hours of sleep each evening. It was miserable and considerably unhealthy now that I think back. Sighs...

One of Michael Jackson's sisters is claiming she sees his Ghost and is encouraging him to go towards the light.

Keep it up, sista! Let me now how that goes for you.

Shawn and I are prolly goin trick-or-treating Saturday. CANDAY!!!!!


Bubble Tea has not been very experimentalish lately but we have had our visits. I love Bubble Tea. :3


PUMPKIN FACE MRAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

Babies wearing outfits are adorable.

I read an FML about decapitating a cat.

It was pretty morbid.

Not the story, the comments after the story...











Moral of this: Breeding solely to dress babies in cute outfits is frowned upon. It's a financial crisis in itself...

Much love,

Monster Man, out~

No comments:

Post a Comment