Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Morale


M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.


First off. I noticed I did not post Morals for the past two blogs as the Urie-nator has pointed out to me. I am sorry. I shall make it up now, in order from oldest to latest.

1.)Moral of this: mylifeisaverage.com "the morale of this is, kangaroos never make good pets!" "The moral of this should be how to spell MORAL!" Some websites make you giggle...

2.)Moral of this: WTF/WTH will never be used again on this blog due to very understandable confusion of vernacular. Beauty is found everywhere but you can never find the kind of beauty that you'll find in the night. It can't be described any better than your eyes put it.


Got stuff to do.

Schools still bummin.

God is good.

Music is good.

It's good.

I've been getting a few blog views from everywhere! Don't forget to take my poll ;)

Charlottetown, PE, Canada, Berlin, Germany, Bollate, Italy, of course the USofA! I NEED MORE!!!!


Moral of this: Aesop had fables like morals. Penguins don't do good in hot weather. Don't put one in the desert. That's mean. How's that for a fable, AESOP?!

Monster Man, out~

No comments:

Post a Comment