Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yo

M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.

I am appalled at how long it's taking for people to catch wind of this... it's been a day... but i have another blog too! ^^ it's a good one... no one checks it out though... 'cept my good friend Courtney Landon! You should... I think there's something for everyone in it... maybe you guys just need to spread the WORD yo, diggy diggy wah wah! Today was uneventful and it's pretty much ended with my brother disappointing me by forgetting to bring home his Invader Zim volumes from college... Dial-up sucks. I gohn sing a song, sing about ducks. Cheese and crackers are a must! When we finish all of our freeze-y pop ice cream will be all over our jeans! ^^ Thanks, I'm stuck here for life, come back any time... Moral of this: Spanish Rice makes a man sick to his belly ;_;"

Monster Man, out~

No comments:

Post a Comment