Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Friends

Lately I've been finding myself making new friends. I like people. Every night I have late-night conversations with my week and a half long friend, Miss Courtney Landon ;] Currently I'm being scolded by my mother's tired angryness... We just got done talking about art and beauty, Courtney and I. She's a nifty person. I met my old baby sitter's husband Josh, Donald and I'm sure a few others too! This is my first blog on Monsieur Tea Monster. My advice is to you is love life. It sounds cliche... but don't take it lightly... find out what it's about and live it! The moral of this: Life is for relationship. Make love, no war! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment