Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Experimenting


M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.

I'm kinda tired. So I have been trying to create my own Bubble Tea. I think I'm going to use Jell-O for the mango stars... I couldn't find any mango Jell-O so I resorted to peach. I've been searching around and I'm hoping the health food store on Saginaw or the China-Mart in East Lansing will have taro milk. Any suggestions? I think I may look up recipes for it online... I was watching them put together the concoction in front of me. They mix the flavored cream with a dark milk, so it's either premixed milk/tea or they actually brew the tea in the milk... suspicious -eyebrow raise/eye squints- Until I get the taro milk (best flavor EVER) I may try some coconut milk... possibly a very poor decision but well worth the test. I may get up right now and start cooking different tapioca ball mixtures o.O .

Maybe later... but! My thoughts have upset me lately. I need a jump start. Maybe some sudoku puzzles? I don't know. I just need to get my mind out of the complacency position and get back into trying to figure the world out, can I hear an "amen!"? Maybe not... still I have had so many questions and they do nut buzz in my brain as they use to.

Is there something wrong with me? Yes... YES!!!! "ah MADE it MAHself!"

So I made my first real slop today. Twas grand I tell you! Chicken & Broccoli Stir fry. Delish! Arizona lite Half & Half Iced Tea and Lemonade works wonders.

I think I'm going to experiment with foods now... mostly Chinese foods and Japanese snack-ums...

Moral of this: Asian food is a difficult thing; don't get addicted to stuff.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Monster Man, out~

No comments:

Post a Comment