Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Monday, April 12, 2010

Latest News- potatoes look like... potatoes?


M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.

Hi XD


"I'm not okay but we're alright"

"Someday, when my life has passed me by, I'll lay around and wonder why you were always there for me"


Good stuff.


I'm actually posting because you guys actually care that I do. awww ^^


My arms kill because I did a chest and triceps workout saturday and they keep getting stiffer.

But i'm turning into a lean mean man beast, slowly but surely... every day counts ;)


Sorry, Courtney, for I did not fulfill my promise of getting on msn -.-

I played my song for the first time today since fine arts. I still like it, but my music never touches me the same as other people's.

This is a quick one tonight.


It's the latest thing to post this so here it goes!
"Life is sexually transmitted and always fatal."


Had to.








I'ma fast typer. That's why I'm so fat.


Summer is coming. 44 more days i guess? It excites me.

Bubble Tea tomorrow?




Moral of this: My disposition is scaring me. My blogs are getting more and more dull. Stay connected with yourself... please.



Much Love,



Monster Man, out~

1 comment:

  1. not always true. if you mash potatoes, they look like clouds. if you cover them with meat and ketchup, they look like carnage. if they are still growing underground, they look like nothing cuz we cant see them. if you slice them and fry them up, they look like chips... and they are. if you put eyes and a mouth and a hat on them, they look like people. its true, you should think really hard b4 you title your post like that, bcuz there are always difficult ppl out there like me who are bound to come and find every arguable point.

    bubble tea? i am insanely jealous. i've only had it 2x, but it is delllllicous! and of course we care that you post! as of last friday, i officially put a link you this blog, courts blog, and plushies blog on my favorites bar so one click and bam! here i am!! you should post your song, i want to hear it!

    ReplyDelete