Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Monday, March 29, 2010

Somewhat Excited!



M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.





So, I am on a mission tonight to make a blog post.

Will I make another before my girlfriend and my 19 month anniversary/April Fools Day *which originated in France, as "poissons d'avril" translating to "Fish of April" where children played jokes on each other by sticking a large paper fish on the other's back; still celebrated today*/My father's 57th? birthday?!

I can never keep track.

And yes, my parents are old...

I still haz tunz uv hoamwerk 2 du.

At least tunz to me.


GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAAAAAAT?!


I'm prolly gonna have an UH-mazing job this spring break ^^


FunTyme in Grand Ledge, the mini golf course. ;) aww yeah.


So I call the guy about that tomorrow after school, so he'll hopefully set up an interview or just give me the job on the spot because everything he's said so far seems pretty sure for the hire.


O' Course I shan't get my hopes up, in the event he doesn't hire me, but I have back ups, at like the Frosty Boy in town *ice cream shop*,
grounds maintenance at my friends apartments right down the road from Funtyme
and A&W,
the Goodrich Theaters in Lansing?
But I'm gettin the job anyways, so the backups don't matter XD

I have a ton of references that use to work there or still do.

And they said what he told me are signs that he will hire me!

His name is Greg Orlando, a short amazing Italian guy.

How awesome is that?


I'm gonna look like Taylor Lautner by the end of this summer ;) LOL

Aiming high gets you further than aiming low, i gotta remember that!
Considering I'm not very slim at this point in time... -.-


Anyways, that's it for now.

I might have an odd confrontation with my French teacher... more on that later.











Much love,


Moral of this: Jobs are useful, get 'em, keep 'em, find better ones, and discover your calling and live it. Then you'll have a FunTyme! ;) *Pun intended*





Monster Man, out~

2 comments:

  1. YOU POSTED!!!!!!!!!!! *cyberspace high five* firstly, let me say an early congrats 2 you and your girlfriend on 19 months (incredible!) and an early happy birthday to your father...secondly i am majorly jealous bcuz you not only are going to have a job, but you are going to have it at funtyme, which is an epic mini golf place!*sigh. remember the blogger friend of your youth when you become a caddie for bill gates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha what a life, to be a caddie for a once 42.6 billion dollar man... But yes! I did post! And thank you for the congratulations! :] My father would most likely saying "thanks" if he knew you said HB to him, so "thanks" lol. And i'm believing i'll get it *gotta have faith uh faith uh faith* that is, the job, but it's not guaranteed yet. i still have to talk to the guy. i left him a message through one of his workers but i haven't heard from him since i turned in the app.

    ReplyDelete