Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

wow

M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.

So, yesterday, as I waited for a casual, yet stressing, walk with my mother, I recieved a call from mon pere *my father*.

Guess what he said! :D There's this guy that works with my dad and he also works at Funtyme West/Adventureland. He was talking to the owner and I guess I'm on the interview list! XDDDD


I'd say that's sweet.... idk


I'm sitting in my 5th hour Bio class... gay.
Working on a 20 slide powerpoint presentation on Achondroplasia along with a brochure.

Isn't it funny how the only time I take the write blog posts is during class? lol

I'm reading about a compulsive gambler in my English class.

ehh gotta go. peace

No comments:

Post a Comment