Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Coldplay





M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.

Who knows when the next time I'll post will be but I am posting now which is all that matters, yeh?

Lots and lots of changes in the past months yes.

I've found there are two types of temptation.

1) Temptation that you fall into because you want to be more like the people you're around like peers and family members so that you'll fit in.

2) Temptation that you fall into because you love and trust the people you're around and already feel the comfort of before you're handed desire.


I've made some mistakes in the past that I'm not proud of by any means. Some more recent than others. But mistakes make you learn. When you learn, you may end up with more questions. I know I have some questions.


I love Coldplay and Eminem now. Not just having frequently mild enjoyment but truly love the music now. I, in fact, still owe somebody a drawing of an album cover. I was told to think about their style and come up with an album cover as if they were about to release a new album. Challenge, accepted. Will you be pleased? I have no idea. :D

I still make little sense when I try to explain things. Sometimes I do it to be... what's Mr. Scheurer's vocab words.... Sometimes I equivocate! That's the word I'm looking for... If you're not gifted with a wide vernacular and need to look that up like I did, it means to be vague and ambiguous in expression in order to avoid things.

Today I came to a realization that, as I quote my best friend, "Emotionless contentment is an excuse for a compassionless existence." I added that in order to use this emotionless contentment, or apathy, as an excuse, it must be intentional. To be intentionally emotionless, you must be pushing the emotion away or somehow for some reason blocking it out. Then it was added, "Apathy is an excuse for disconnectedness," and vise versa.

Pandora Radio is the best! I type in all kinds of my favorite music and it just shows me more amazing music!


I need a job so fricken desperately. I have no money.... and it's all my fault. I'm not blaming anybody else haha. Funtyme has closed for the season and even though I made bank there, idk if I will go back next year... My boss let me go unofficially 10/17/10. That's a six month season. I'd say I did well.


Luckily my mother told me that once I run out of money, she would give me gas money until I get another job.


So apparently, the top 3 countries to visit my blog are: United States, France, and Germany. Thank you kind foreigners. You have pleased me and remain faithful.

I still despise just about all country.

My weight lifting class has made me very very happy. Results babay! I am now a proud owner of pectorals that can bench 230 lbs. ^w^

I have AIM now. haha. Next on my list is Farmville... o.O

Junior year has been pretty lame but I've run into some perks to make it worth while. Hopefully they'll stick around :]





I hope to blog again soon!!

Much Love,


Monster Man, out~

No comments:

Post a Comment