Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shoes



M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.

Hey. I am the world's worst blogger.

But I found shoes I would really like. They're called Vibram Five Fingers Shoes Bikila? Like really thick toe socks- which creep my out- but I think they'd be great for running. So I shall invest eventually.

So my playlist is very 'eclectic'. That is a word I just taught my dear friend, Donald. My short definition was: adj- of a wide variety. I think It was a job well done.

I have Soulja Boy, Usher, Drake, My Chemical Romance, Beck, The Guess Who, All-American Rejects, Mumford and Sons, Creed and several other bands blasting as I procrastinate on my two paged paper on 20 weekly vocabulary words and a one to two paged persuasive paper on why "I'm" against school uniforms which are both due tomorrow. It just so happens I am against these but I'm required three sources in MLA format.

GAWSH


Funtyme should be reopening here soon so I could potentially have dos jobos. I am currently the slowest dishwasher in Portland's local Looking Grand Cafe. I'm definitely going back to funtyme though. I loved it there and I make bank.


So I'm totally thinking my friend from New York whom I've stood 10 feet from but never met should stay in Portland after War Week this year. Be praying she'll afford it!

Prom should be sweet this year... if I ask anybody to go/ learn to dance. It's at the Lansing Center. And Getchel thought my class would be the first to have it held in the HS Cafeteria.... psht!


Well, Chosen Conference this weekend! I hope to come back a changed man... don't worry... i know that that's the wrong mentality to be going in w/ lol.



Off to do my paper and read funny pickup lines.



Love all,

Monster Man, out~

2 comments: