Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over

Waking Up is Reassurance that Life Continues After Yesterday is Over
Z. K. Hutchins

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

No Way Jose!

M. Tea Monster is cordially inviting you and all of your friends to follow this Monsieur Madness.

Can't wait til summer.


I did get that job. It's BORING and I do not get a schedule. The schedule part is the worst. I never know if i can do anything with my day until it's almost over....


But, it's money, i guess...


Iwannatonzamuzik.


I haven't gotten much sleep lately. I try to go to bed early but i never make it there until 11:30 at least.


I still need to work out tonight. I dont have time for that either. It's been about 2 weeks and I've only had a bicep workout....


Bubble Island soon. SOUNDS DELIC!!!!




Sooooo I'm prolly taking heartlands this year! never thought i would but i'm stuck between culinary arts, auto, health and criminal justice. I'm mostly thinking auto this year and my senior year, health, that is, if that's what i'm going into.


alg II is a tad better now.




me so love the rain.


Though I missed an amazing Paramore concert exactly one week ago, I will make sure I attend the one in August.



Any other sweet concerts people can think of?




I do miss my Chinese food.


Monster /// sounds very good right now. Maybe that AND Bubble Tea. Monster Tea? hmmm O.o



God is good. I need to catch up with Him.


Well, hopefully it'll be less than a month before I blog next.



Much love,



Moral of this: Don't take French, it sucks. So does Spanish... and German ;)







Monster Man, out~

1 comment:

  1. Still didn't explain the whole taking heartlands thing.....hah I'm glad you are though... =]

    ReplyDelete